Grammar (various) > Chinese express practise Chinese
Grammar (various) Grammar (various): Chinese express practise Chinese
- Price: £22.99
- ISBN: 9781907838163
- Availability: Limited Stock
Book and free audio CD.
Chinese Express - Practise Chinese is the sequel to Chinese Express-Talk Chinese. It is designed for English speakers who have finished a beginner.s course in Chinese, and would like to continue their learning at an intermediate level. This book has been developed with reference to Asset Language, Common European Framework and HSK specifications.
- English, pinyin and Chinese characters are used together to make learners more comfortable using them.
- Designed for use in the classroom or at home.
- Includes practical tools such as everyday situations, grammar explanations, exercises and cultural insights.
- Contains 40 dialogues covering the most useful everyday life situations.
- Encourages learning through action and includes different types of exercises to help learners master the language in an enjoyable way.
|Series||Grammar (various)||Title||Chinese express practise Chinese|
|Publication Date||February 2010||Authors|
|Inspection Copy||No||Delivery||Limited Stock|
In order to add your own review to this title you must first log in so that we can validate your feedback.
Other titles in this series
A modern guide, written for English speakers, for learning Greek grammar. Basic...
This book describes and explains Russian grammar in comparison with English gram...
By Matthew Aldrich
Conjugation tables and grammar. Over 80 verb tables offer model conjugations for...
By Federica Colombo
A coursebook aimed at students who wish to gain a good understanding of Italian ...
By Matthew Aldrich
A companion to the Arabic Learner's Dictionary, Modern Standard Arabic Verbs pre...
This compact volume offers an integrated guide to both Norwegian verbs and the b...