Grammar (various) > Chinese express practise Chinese
Grammar (various) Grammar (various): Chinese express practise Chinese
- Price: £22.99
- ISBN: 9781907838163
- Availability: Limited Stock
Book and free audio CD.
Chinese Express - Practise Chinese is the sequel to Chinese Express-Talk Chinese. It is designed for English speakers who have finished a beginner.s course in Chinese, and would like to continue their learning at an intermediate level. This book has been developed with reference to Asset Language, Common European Framework and HSK specifications.
- English, pinyin and Chinese characters are used together to make learners more comfortable using them.
- Designed for use in the classroom or at home.
- Includes practical tools such as everyday situations, grammar explanations, exercises and cultural insights.
- Contains 40 dialogues covering the most useful everyday life situations.
- Encourages learning through action and includes different types of exercises to help learners master the language in an enjoyable way.
|Series||Grammar (various)||Title||Chinese express practise Chinese|
|Publication Date||February 2010||Authors|
|Inspection Copy||No||Delivery||Limited Stock|
In order to add your own review to this title you must first log in so that we can validate your feedback.
You may also be interested in
"Modern Mandarin Chinese Grammar Workbook" is an innovative book of exercises an...
Other titles in this series
Here is an exciting way to stimulate learning in children. Using look-and-say me...
This book describes and explains Russian grammar in comparison with English gram...
By Axel Hering et al.
"em Übungsgrammatik" is a very user-friendly grammar book. Each topic is pr...
Confident use of grammar is an essential foundation for learning French. French ...
By Franz Eppert
Do you want to communicate easily and freely in Italian? By studying and practis...