Descubre > La gastronomía (A2)
Descubre Descubre: La gastronomía (A2)
- Price: £14.75
- ISBN: 9788490818534
- Availability: Limited Stock
Adopting a magazine-style format, this book comprises eight units in total, each of which explores a different aspect of Spanish/Hispanic gastronomy.
Furthermore, each unit features the following:
- Specific vocabulary presented in a clear and attractive manner, to aid understanding.
- Stimulating texts which incorporate reading comprehension activities (which will help students prepare for the DELE exam).
- Original interviews with internationally renowned chefs.
- A visual glossary (at the end of each unit) which includes the most important words relating to the particular theme being covered.
This reader also provides recipes for some of the most famous culinary dishes in Spain and Latin America. The recipes are interspersed with interesting cultural notes to enrich learners' sociocultural knowledge.
'La gastronomía' can either be used in the classroom or at home for self-study purposes.
|Series||Descubre||Title||La gastronomía (A2)|
|Publication Date||February 2019||Authors||Eugenia Mota et al.|
|Inspection Copy||No||Delivery||Limited Stock|
In order to add your own review to this title you must first log in so that we can validate your feedback.
You may also be interested in
By Clara Redondo Sastre
Ever since the league started, the players of the Femenino Manzanares team have ...
By Federico García Lorca, Daniela Tieni
"El teatro es poesía que se sale del libro para hacerse humana." The bride ...
When you think of the Caribbean, you inevitably imagine the aqua blue ocean, hea...
By Don Juan Manuel, Margarita Barberá Quiles
"El conde Lucanor" is a collection of short stories with a morailistice theme in...
By Marisa de Prada et al.
Covering CEFR level A2, 'El deporte' will introduce learners to different sports...
This book will introduce readers to the world of flamenco, from its origins to i...