Curso de Literatura española moderna + CD > Curso de Literatura española moderna + CD
Curso de Literatura española moderna + CD Curso de Literatura española moderna + CD: Curso de Literatura española moderna + CD
- Price: £37.75
- ISBN: 9788498483819
- Availability: Out of stock - expected on 20/07/2020 if you order today
Structure of the book:
The book contains 11 units organized in the following sections:
- Keys to a period: essential aspects of Spanish culture and history in order to understand the social and ideological background to the texts to be worked on.
- Focus sections: which cover the most important contents and authors in each unit.
- Texts: set within the framework of a variety of activities (before reading, comprehension, contemplation and opinion, creativity, Internet information searches, etc.).
- Literary resources: Final section which explores a particular literary resource.
1. Romantics and liberals
2. Romantic poetry
3. Realist novels
4. Modernism and the Generation of 98
5. Poetry and the avant-garde: the Generation of 27
6. The renaissance of theatre in Spain: Valle-Inclán and García Lorcà
7. The two Spains: Social poetry
8. Literature under Franco: Narrativè
9. Literature under Franco: Poetry and theatrè
10. From the transition to contemporary Spain
11. 20th Century Latin American literature.
People who bought this also bought
By Rocío Barros Lorenzo et al.
This is the updated (2015) edition, now featuring downloadable audio instead of ...
Russkie Etiudy: Posobie po Chteniyu s Zadanijami i Kommentarijami: Russian Etudes: A Reading Book with Exercises and Commentaries
By M E Paretskaia, O V Shestak
Apart from introducing students to the Russian writers and their works, the text...
|Series||Curso de Literatura española moderna + CD||Title||Curso de Literatura española moderna + CD|
|Publication Date||June 2013||Authors|
|Inspection Copy||No||Delivery||Out of stock - expected on 20/07/2020 if you order today|
In order to add your own review to this title you must first log in so that we can validate your feedback.
You may also be interested in
By A Turza Ferré, V Coto Bautista
Level C completes the series Tema a tema which has a main focus on conversation ...
View some samples: The index: http://www.esb.co.uk/pdf/21275index.pdf Unit 1: ht...