Wunderbar! > Kursbuch 1
Wunderbar! Wunderbar!: Kursbuch 1
- Price: £9.95
- ISBN: 9788853628237
- Availability: Out of stock - expected on 21/12/2020 if you order today
This three-level course for 8-11 year olds is simple and intuitive, offering children a creative and playful learning experience through a wide variety of activities, songs, games and arts-and-crafts projects.
The Student's Book 1 (CEFR A1.1) contains an introductory unit and 6 core units which follow a regular pattern:
- 2 pages of comics with two reading comprehension activities and a song
- 4 pages which present two topics, covering the specific communicative functions and structures and offering various activities to develop speaking and listening skills
- a page dedicated to the featured song and to phonetics
- a page of culture and CLIL
- a page of simple and creative activity projects
Every 2 units you will find a double page with a task to evaluate the child's skills.
The book concludes with a 'Festivities' section to introduce German culture and civilization, a 'Goose Game' for the revision of all the vocabulary and the linguistic structures learned and a 'Theater' section, which proposes a play for the class to perform.
An activation code is also provided allowing you to download an interactive digital version of the book onto a computer or tablet.
|Publication Date||January 2020||Authors||M A Apicella et al.|
|Inspection Copy||Yes||Delivery||Out of stock - expected on 21/12/2020 if you order today|
In order to add your own review to this title you must first log in so that we can validate your feedback.
Order Inspection Copy of Wunderbar! Kursbuch 1
The inspection copy service is available only to recognised teachers in recognised educational establishments in Britain and Northern Ireland. We regret that inspection copies cannot be sent to private addresses or booksellers, or to other countries.
For more information about inspection copies, please click here.
Other titles in this series
By M A Apicella et al.
The workbook offers a range of complementary activities to consolidate and expan...