Year 3 Scheme of Work Upgrade CD
- Price: £50.00 + vat
- ISBN: N/A
The ideal companion to the first and second editions of The Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French Year 3.
Designed to support teachers by
* modelling spoken language * saving preparation timèP>This CD-Rom will provide the upgrades you need for your existing Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French year 3.
This CD-Rom offers a PowerPoint presentation to accompany each weekly lesson and set of parcels in the first and second editions of The Catherine CheaterÔ Scheme of Work for French Year 3. The PowerPoint presentations include:
* voice recordings to model key vocabulary at word, sentence and text level
* activities to develop knowledge about languagè * contexts to promote language learning strategies
* methodology to help children memorise vocabulary
* activities to develop simple sentence building
* dictionary skills
* spelling strategies
* opportunities to develop cultural knowledge - a photo bank of Paris, links to Paris webcams, links to websites showing monuments, museums and the Métro.
This CD also contains updated versions of recommended resources and guidance to accompany the Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French Year 3.
Printable resources - words, letters, pictures, bingòThe CD does not contain lesson plans or parcels. The resources on the disc are designed to support the lesson plans and parcels in the first and second editions of the Catherine Cheater Scheme of Work for French.
|Series||Catherine Cheater Schemes of Work for Primary French (KS2)||Authors||Catherine Cheater|
|Market||Ages 5-7||Level||Year 3|
|Publication Date||March 2009||Size(mm)||N/A|
|Binding||Other||Price||£50.00 + vat|
|Inspection Copy||No||UK Delivery||Out Of Print - regret cannot supply|
|Full Title||Catherine Cheater Schemes of Work for Primary French (KS2) Year 3 Scheme of Work Upgrade CD|
In order to add your own review to this title you must first log in so that we can validate your feedback.
- For All Languages
Read our latest blog, Hugo Awards 2013 Winners Announced